Friday, October 21, 2011

My little Halloween decoration

I have been seeing so many cute little decorations for Halloween. The ones in the jar where you layer different beans and popcorn kernels and I LOVE them. Last week I was at Grandma Shirley's house and she has this Beautiful tree with these little orange berries on them.

                                                                          Here's her Tree!
Well After seeing these it hit me. I wanted to make a layered jar out of these. Awhile back I saw this Triangle shaped jar at the DI and it was like .75 so I bought it.

I had some Black beans left over from a bean bag project I did a while back. So I asked Grandma if I could have some berries. Of course she told me yes her exact words were " take as many as you would like". I made sure there were no stems left on the berries. Then I put a layer of berries on the bottom then alternated berries and Black beans until the jar was filled.

It looked like this

I added a ribbon

Then put it on my table.
I love it so Simple, Cute and Cheap. Thanks Grandma Shirley for letting me have the berries.

No comments:

Post a Comment