Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hair Bow Holders

Hair bow Holders come in many different shapes and sizes. I made the one I use for Gracie almost 2 years ago. The house next to us was being remodeled and they took out the bathroom mirrors/medicine cabinets. They were just going to throw them away so they said we could have them. We took the cabinet part off. One of them we left as was and hung it on the wall and used it as a 2nd bathroom mirror. The other had a weird thing on it in the corner and would not come off. So I took it apart kind of like you would a frame it was not super easy but I managed. I covered it with some fabric and attached a look ribbon across the bottom and some tighter ribbon going up and down. Then I had to hot glue it back together. I was worried about it coming apart (it probably wont but just to be safe) I taped it a lot on the back. Oh i also spray painted the frame silver.

Tada I was done.
At first I hung Gracies bows and Bracelets on it but most of her bracelets are lost or to small now so it hold mostly bows. Well I have been acquiring a lot of hair ties lately and it was making a mess of the bathroom. So I decided to put the hair ties on a O ring. 



All the different kinds of hair ties we have on O rings
I left them in the bathroom for a while but it was still kinda messy. So I started putting them on her bow holder on the loose ribbon.


I love it and it works great for use and maybe you to.

No comments:

Post a Comment