Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mouse pad

So we got a new computer when My husband started school back in August. We did not get a mousepad at that time. No bid deal we have just been using a stack of computer paper. It works just fine but its not all that appealing to the eye especially since the edges of the papers start to curl after a while. While on pinterest I found this link here. I really wanted to make one but as you will find out I am pretty cheap and on a even tighter budget. But I was at Michaels and they had this cork memo board on clearance for .97 cents and I thought I could make that work. And well I did. So I bought it. A few days later when I had some time I decided to start so I asked my husband if he cared if the mouse pad was girlie (its actually his computer for school) He said "i dont care do what you want" Well I did try with a girlie print at first but it was white with flowers and it looked weird to me. So I did it again with this green Polka dottie material. It is very simple but I like it and it works great.
                          Not sure why it looks like there is brown spots on it because there is not
I followed the tutorial that they gave exactly of course I did not use the fancy pattern they used. I kinda wish I had but I am happy with what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment