Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Popsicles

POPSICLES!!

We made some Popsicles yesterday.  It was the perfect day to make them. In the mid 80's after running in the sprinkler they tasted so Yummy!
Here's what you need:
About 2 cups Soda or Juice
Popsicle sticks
silicone baking cups
A little tin foil

Here's how you do. Lay out your silicone baking cups.
My mom got me these a few years ago. Because she knows how much I Love patriotic stuff! I use them for all kinds of things Thanks mom.

Pour your soda or Juice into the baking cups
We chose Pineapple Soda it is super Yummy
Lay some Tin foil over top. I think this step may be optional I am going to try it without doing
this and see how it goes
Put your Popsicles in the soda through the foil. I used the tin foil hoping it would help keep the sticks straight but I don't think it helped that much. They were still crooked but the kids did not mind at all. Next Place them in the freezer for at least 2 hours.  Now go run in the sprinkler or ride your bike or anything just go outside and enjoy the sun.
Tada!! They are ready to eat
See how crooked the Popsicle stick is.... See how upset he is. NOT he loved them. As did Gracie.
Well I hope yall enjoy this treat all summer long it is easy and Fun for kids all ages. Moms and Dads too.

No comments:

Post a Comment