Friday, April 6, 2012

Marshmallow Easter Egg Craft

Easter Marshmallow Craft

So the kids and I did a fun little Easter craft.
I saw this from no time for flash cards. Here is their page.
and thought we have to do this
Then I saw this and thought that sure is cute!
Easter-Colouring-Page
Here is her page

So here is what I did I printed this picture and used some white out and made the Egg plain. Then copied it.  So I had 2 one for each child.
Then the kids colored the page I told the kids not to color the egg. Gracie colored it some and Ryder got very upset with her but just like I promised him it is not a big deal.

While they were coloring I put the colored marshmallows in a small bowl one for each of them. Then we started gluing the Marshmallows at first we started by gluing one at a time but…. Gracie was really struggling and the glue was about half empty so Ryder was getting impatient with it so I just put a line of Glue wherever they wanted. Which was all over the egg.

And they completely filled them in.


I made one to kind of show them more what I was thinking
and lets be honest it was kind of fun.

Then Ryder had the idea of doing his name and of course he wanted it to be all green
so it’s a little hard to tell but it does say Ryder. 

Gracie had to do hers all pink. You know the princess.
Then we hung them up on the Fire place. I somehow lost that pic. But they look great.
was such a Fun little craft. I hope everyone tries it. Even if its not a egg.
Happy Easter!



No comments:

Post a Comment